- When inputting Registered data on the Portal, each User is obliged to input only data requested by the Provider (necessary to identify and include such Registered data). We collect information to provide services to our users.
- User voluntarily provides personal data for provider under the law for protection of personal data, in order to provide portal services, for an indefinite period, with the fact that his approval / registration may be revoked at any time.
- Information we collect (We collect information in two ways):
- Information you give us: When entering Registered data we’ll ask for personal data, like your name, address, telephone number, email address, company name, Company ID no..
- Information we get from your use of our services: We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. Device information, log information, location information, cookies. You may also set your browser to block cookies associated with our services. However, then many of portal services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
- How we use information we collect:
- We use the information we collect from our portal services to provide and improve them.
- A portal User agrees that his Registered data is stored (including personal data) and used and processed for the implementation of the Portal Services. User’s personal data are displayed on the portal (serve as contact information between the users of the portal).